As I was browsing through the different PH blogs one sleepy night, I happened to click on something which I can no longer recall since I’m already half asleep at that time, but I was glad that I’m still half awake, which helped me understand what was written on the landing page, thus, bringing me back to my senses.
I was actually directed to the #YouBlogYou series that was created by Louise of Louisechelle: Tales & Escapades, and after reading what the series was all about, I felt so giddy I couldn’t find my sleep anymore [naaaahhh!! (^_^)] so here I am, ready to start with my very first take on this getting-to-know-myself-more series. Leggo!
1. What inspired you to blog?
My emotions. (hehehe!) Because there came a time when I badly needed someone to talk to, but I can’t find anyone.
2. When did you start blogging?
I can’t remember anymore, but on the oldest blog that i was able to visit just now,dated April of 2006,it says that I’ve changed blogs for like a couple of times so i guess the start date might be around sometime in 2005. Woah! 10 years of being a ghost/nonsensical blogger?! yay! hehehehe..
3. What’s the topic you enjoy blogging the most?
Before, when I started, everything is just about me. My daily life. My rants. My heartbreaks. (lol!) But with this current blog, SilverGirlElle, travel/adventure is what i enjoy the most.
4. How long does it usually take you to finish a blog post?
Hahahaha! My 1st escapade happened mid of 2015 but the post is still not finished. Though sometimes, when it’s a random thought and i’m in front of the screen,i publish the post right away.
5. If you were to name three (3) goals you want your blog to achieve next year, what would it be?
- To have more posts and keep my blog updated.
- To have good statistics/traffic.
- To be able to join Blogapalooza and other events similar to it.
6. Does your family know about your blogging career? Why or why not?
No, because I want to keep it as a secret. LOL. Actually, none of my friends know about my blogging too. hahaha!
7. Which blog or blogger inspires you the most?
For the blogs:
Because both blogs are very informative, and updated. I’m glad that Cess is welcoming guest bloggers, and Louise created this #YouBlogYou.
For the bloggers:
Because they are my 1st blogger Facebook friends that i have interacted with and they are all nice.
8. What is the greatest achievement your blog has received? If you haven’t got any, what would be the achievement you’d want to receive?
To be featured in a lifestyle or travel magazine. (eerrrrrrr! hahaha!)
9. What is your best viewed post? Share it with us by providing a hyperlink and a short description about it.
Green R Hotel Review – My review about the hotel where we stayed when we went to Ilocos mid of 2015.
Welcoming 2016 – This post is more of saying “hello” to the new year, with a bit of motivation (just a bit!)
10. If you were to give out three (3) advises for newbie bloggers, what would it be?
- Just like what other bloggers give as an advise, to write about something that is of your interest.
- Bring a pen and paper every time, because creativity attacks in a random way.
- Be yourself when you write and just express what you really feel.
11. If you were to give out three (3) advises for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?
- Be active and keep everything up to date.
- Don’t be too lazy. When an idea comes up, make sure to capture it on your notepad.
- Be more creative.
And, there you go! Just to share a lil secret, I was laughing and feeling shy at the same time while I was answering the questions, and I don’t even know why. Lol!
If you guys want to know more about yourself, I strongly suggest you try this too, ’cause you’ll come to realize that there are still something in you that you have not known yet. Weird? Hehehe. :))
Note: Featured image is from Louisechelle. CTTO.