We all wanted a relaxing place to rest after a fun and adventure filled day, right? And that’s where finding a perfect accommodation comes in the picture. Let me share with you this recent treasure that I found from our recent trip to Baguio, Tita Mary’s Transient House.
During our stay, I wasn’t able to take photos of the house so all photos in this gallery is from the transient’s Facebook group, and credits are given to the owner of the photos.
- each room has its own bathroom with hot and cold shower plus bath tub
- each room has its own television, stand fan, and built in cabinets
- towels and toilet slippers are provided
- WiFi is available on all 3 floors of the house
- has PLDT landline
- Room on the second floor has its own kitchen
- has mini bar
- kitchen on the ground level is available to use so guests may cook their own food
- has a car garage
- house has a gate and is kept close for guest’s security; keys are provided
Location and How To Get Here
Tita Mary’s transient is located in Montebello Rd Bakakeng, an uphill street just across Ciudad Grande phase 2.
- From town proper, you may ride a cab and tell the driver the exact address. Some will probably tell you it might be Montecillo, but kindly tell them its Montebello Rd in Bakakeng. You will see Ciudad Grande’s sign board on the right side and a lotto outlet on the left side. Just beside the lotto outlet is an uphill road. Just walk through the uphill street til you reach Tita Mary’s transient house.
- You may also ride a jeepney going to Bakakeng but I am not sure about this though. Will have this point updated once I get the right info.
Rates and Contact Info
As for the rate, I can only speak of the room where we stayed and that’s the room on the 3rd floor, right side. The rate is 1,200php per night. The room has a balcony with pine trees and a few neighbors as the view.
You may contact Tita Mary in this number: 0998-427-1023 or you may join the facebook group HERE.
We totally enjoyed staying at Tita Mary’s transient house as we almost owned the whole house (perks of being weekday travellers). The location is so peaceful that relaxation is at its max level, with the view of the pine trees and the mountains as a plus.
But let me just remind you buddies that there’s no perfect thing in this world, but Tita Mary’s transient is one of the accommodations that I can consider ‘almost’ perfect. Two rooms for improvement that I saw are as follows:
- Tv channels are not that clear. Tita Mary gave us a heads up about this though (i believe she always give a heads up to all the guests about anything and everything in the house), i just want to make sure that you have an idea as there are some ‘travellers’ who would give all the negative reviews in the world even though they were already informed about such flaw. Besides, i don’t think you guys would spend lots of time in watching TV. Would you go to Baguio just to watch tv? I doubt. 😜
- Wifi connectivity. I had a hard time connecting to wifi but after a few minutes, I was able to connect. When my buddy tried to connect, I needed to disconnect mine, and when she got connected, everything went fine on her phone. I dunno if the issue is with my phone though (perks of having the best *note sarcasm* phone in this whole wide world).
See? That’s why it’s almost perfect. We can’t avoid flaws because that’s another constant thing in this world but nevertheless, Tita Mary’s transient is still on top of my list for accommodations in Baguio. Text her now buddy! Book it NOW!
i only speak of what i experienced so this review is from my heart, not from someone else’s point of view.
Please don’t forget to like my Facebook Page for updates, questions, comments, and suggestions, alrighty buddy? MUAH! 😙😘